Packing Transition in Nanosized Lithium Clusters
- Ming Wen Sung
- John Weare, Uuniversity of California, San Diego
- Computer Resources
- Ab Initio Molecular Dynamics Simulation Program
- Cray C90 at Navo
- M.-W. Sung, R. Kawai, and J. Weare
"Packing Transitions in Nanosized Li Clusters"
Phys. Rev. Lett. 73, (1994) 3552
- R. Kawai, J. Tommbrello, and J. H. Weare
"Li5 as a pseudorotating planar cluster"
Phys. Rev. A 49, (1994) 4236
- R. Kawai, M.-W. Sung, and J. H. Weare
"Structural Transition from Small Clusters to Bulk-like Structures.
- Ab initio Molecular Dynamics Study of Li, Be, and B clusters -"
in Physics and Chemistry of Finite Systems: From Clusters to Crystals,
ed. by R. Jena et al. (Kluwer Academic, 1992) p. 441:
Structures of Selected Li clusters
This work was partly supported by ONR and AFOSR